International Program AIMS
After participating as the member of ASEAN International Mobility Student (AIMS) Program, UNSRI gives opportunities to undergraduate students in Southeast Asia and students from South Korea and Japan whose universities are members of AIMS Program to join our AIMS program under the Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. The same opportunity is also offered to undergraduate students of UNSRI from Faculties of Agriculture and Mathematics and Natural Sciences to participate in the AIMS program in universities in those participating countries.
Through this program, students can improve and build their knowledge in the field of environment, agriculture, and biodiversity; and also enhance their soft-skill and build connection with students from other countries.
1. Must be a student of university affiliated to the AIMS network which has an agreement with UNSRI
2. Must be a full-time student or second-year-student when applying the program
3. Must be a registered student of your home institution
4. Must be a citizen of the country where home university is located
5. Must pass screening procedures of home university and be recommended by the dean of the faculty
1. Scanned valid passport
2. pieces of 3x4 cm and 4x6 cm sized Photographs with red background
3. A completed health examination report
4. Copy of certificate of TOEFL score 450 or IELTS equivalent
5. Copy of academic transcript English version
6. Recommendation letter from home university
7. Study plan
SEMESTER CLASS REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Odd August – December July
Even January - May December
Collaborating with regional, national and international partners in an effort to develop science, technology, sports and arts is one of Sriwijaya University's missions in achieving its vision in 2025. Sriwijaya University's development program towards a World Class University is a long-term, gradual and includes many activities carried out seriously, consistently and measurably. Since 2019, 9 flagship programs of Sriwijaya University were introduced in 2019 - 2023 where international programs are included in one of the leading programs in achieving World Class University, namely the internationalization of Sriwijaya University. In 2020, Sriwijaya University has entered the final stage of being a World Recognizing University. During that period, one of his achievements was an increase in the number of foreign student admissions at Sriwijaya University and the sending of Sriwijaya University students to study at various universities in Asia both through credit transfer mechanisms and foreign student degree programs, as well as mobility programs such as The ASEAN International Mobility for Students (AIMS). ) or Darmasiswa at Sriwijaya University. Sriwijaya University collaborates with 46 foreign universities from 38 universities in Asia, 4 universities in Europe, 1 university in Australia, 2 universities in America and 1 university in Africa. This is the basic capital for Sriwijaya University to carry out international activities. Achievement of international mobility programs with 109 inbound students and 172 outbound students. In implementing the international program, it involves students and lecturers, study programs and faculties who are directly involved in the implementation of this collaboration. Thus, the sustainable implementation of the credit transfer program will be carried out through several other international programs.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE COLLEGE OF SENDER AND RECIPIENT
1. Sriwijaya University
Sriwijaya University (abbreviated as Sriwijaya University) is a public university in South Sumatra, Indonesia. Sriwijaya University has ten faculties with two campuses, namely in Bukit Besar, Palembang City and in Indralaya, Ogan Ilir Regency. Sriwijaya University received A (Very Good) accreditation given by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT). (Official webpage: https: //www.Universitas Sriwijaya.ac.id)
2. Philippine Normal University
The Philippine Normal University (PNU) is a public research university in Manila, Philippines that was founded during the early days of American colonial rule. Based on the Law of the Republic no. 9647, is now funded and operated as a National Center for Teacher Education. (Official webpage: https://www.pnu.edu.ph/)
3. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia) is a university in Malaysia. The main campus is located in Skudai, Johor Bahru District, while the branch campus is located in Kuala Lumpur. UTM obtained university status in March 1972 and was officially founded in 1975. (Official website: https://www.utm.my)
4. Mahsa University
Mahsa University is a private medical university in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. It was founded in Pusat Bandar Damansara in 2005 as a college, and was upgraded to university status in 2009. The field of health is offered in conjunction with Northumbria University. (Official webpage: https://mahsa.edu.my/)
5. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is a university located in Malaysia. Universitas Kebangsaan Malaysia was established on 18 May 1970. The campus is located in Bangi, Selangor. (Official webpage: https://www.ukm.my/)
OBJECTIVES OF THE ACTIVITY
The online international credit transfer program aims to :
A. Sriwijaya University as the provider of higher education can:
1. increasing the quantity, quality and innovation of the higher education learning system involved in the credit transfer program.
2. developing online learning models with overseas partner universities.
3. increasing the number of international programs conducted online.
4. increase student participation both inbound and outbound in online international credit transfer programs.
5. promoting Sriwijaya University to the academic community at overseas partner universities.
B. Sriwijaya University students to:
1. gain experience of the academic atmosphere at partner universities abroad
2. directly involved in the learning process at partner universities abroad.
3. increase international networks in the academic community.
this content for internships